I want to give you a update on some things.
I decided to switch the default language to english. I just want to make sure that international clients and english speaking friends can follow me without any problems.
I assume that most of my german clients and friends are able to read english well enough anyways.
Hopefully everything is translated well enough. Even though my english lacks practice.
I aditionally changed the width of the site to support lower resolutions. It should work well down to 1280 width.
If i find the time i will add a selfmade Background. All the default stuff is annoying the hell out of me!
I Finished the artwork for the free rpg day wich i did for the "Seelenfaenger" RPG Ultralight Variant.
I will ask before posting it here. So you can see this piece of awesomness :D
Post a Comment